Nokia Suite message Backup

Nokia users sync messages with Nokia Suite so that those messages are not lost. I had to reformat my C drive, but never wanted to lost my messages, so I searched for a solution to backup my messages. Its so simple as it is. Nokia Suite store messages in an SQLite database and very easy to find.

 

You can find the messages here

 

C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\Nokia\Nokia Suite\Messages\Database

 

Copy your sqlite file to a safe place. After formatting your PC, install Nokia Suite, copy your sqlite file to the above location.

 

Enjoy!

Writer : Vishnu Balaji >> ~ AKA Junior Hacker

Article Nokia Suite message Backup is published by Vishnu Balaji on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. Hopefully this article may be beneficial. Thank You for visiting. Please leave a comment. 0 comments: on post Nokia Suite message Backup
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts